onsdag den 8. juli 2015

IKEA - coming soon!

IKEA have always been a hot topic on the blog, but this collection have really become HOT HOT. If you have not heard about this before - Hang on! If you allready now, and are exhusted from this, then I am very sorry. These a few picture from the coming IKEA collection. 


The Skogsta collection: 


It is made from Acacia three! IKEA use both sapwood and the core of the acacia-three. Therefore the material will be a mix of dark and light wood. It is an unique look but it also improve the use of material and stop some waste. Win-win. Better for enviroment and you get speciel design. 

This collection will be available in August 2015. I'm looking forward to an IKEA-shopping-trip.


I plan to buy this one for all my drawing/painting tools. Then it will be easier to move it all in one grip! I can also imagine this on the dinner-table with cutlery, napkins and other stuff you may need in a hurry while eating. 

I have been looking for a bench for my dinner table, because it is both my dinner-table and my desk for drawing, study, parties etc. I just think a bench is cosy and it can sit in a different position. 



I borrowed some picture from IKEA's website. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar