fredag den 14. august 2015

My mum and her house.

My mum is very creative, and she loves to reorganize rooms to make new looks. She is a "commercial-illustrator" and now the boss of a local newspaper. She is very good at decoration and drawing.
Wonder where I get that from? ;) I visited her last week, and I loved how she have put up the real typography box, which have been used to print text in newspaper, poster etc. back in the days. I had one when I was younger, and I regret a thousand times that I throw it away back then! When I was 12, I had a "everything have to be white and new" - time.. so sad. My mum still have some of the original typography-letter-block, which have been made by a man in our family, so it also have some family-history! anyways, I'm super jealous of this. The chair is also heirloom, and then my mum painted it white. Vintage rocks!

Enough of the typing for now, just enjoy the pictures I took from this corner. I will show you more from her house later. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar