fredag den 7. august 2015

Studio in Poland


Szymon Hanczar, a polish designer lives in Wroclaw in a tiny apartment. Tiny, but with everything one need! The apartment has a kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom and is only 13 squaremetres! I love the design, and the little space, makes it super cosy for one person. I live in 20 square metres myself, but my apartment doesn't looks this simple. 

Small bathroom, but clean design. 

The bike function as decoration - and is kept safe!

Wash the clothes in the apartment, 

Dinner for two!
















Hide the cuttingboard when you are not using it! Simple and clean feeling in the apartment. 




Would you be able to live in such a small apartment? why not?





- I borrowed pictures from www.boligmagasinet.dk & www.deezen.com. I do not own the rights of any of these photos. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar